How can appleaday help you?
Before your consultation I ask that you complete an easy questionnaire and food diary which you then return prior to your appointment. This gives me a great overview of your health picture and will result in better use of your consultation time.
Your ninety (90) minute appointment, either 1:1 or via skype/facetime, gives us the opportunity to go through your health and dietary status in detail. My aim is to work with you in assessing possible underlying symptom causes by taking into account your familial as well as your personal health history.
With the aid of various non-invasive diagnostic tools such as iris, hair and tongue analyses, I recommend an action plan that's realistic and manageable. It includes specific dietary and lifestyle recommendations - different foods and possible supplementation, to help you move forward with your health.
I may recommend a laboratory test, if pertinent, to help find the root cause of symptoms. See below for information about these.
The aim of your consultation is to make a positive difference to your health; to increase energy levels, improve weight and find balance and wellness in your life.
This is a long-term approach, not just a quick-fix bandage.
What does a Consultation include?
- analysis of your current diet, lifestyle & symptoms
- explanations about the specific body systems requiring support
- recommended dietary changes, with explanations for you to take future control
- if requested, and relevant, a list of foods you may need to avoid short-term, and those to increase
- recipes and a shopping list of foods or nutrients, if requested, that may be new to you
- iris analysis to highlight strengths and challenged organs (only 1:1 consults; please see the section on Iridology
- nutrient/supplement suggestions, if relevant
The Cost of your 90 minute Consultation is £100.00
Optional biochemical and nutritional functional tests are often in kit form that can be completed by you in your home. These can be arranged if you wish; the cost is additional and paid directly to the labs.
These Functional Tests are with laboratories such as Genova Diagnostics, Biolab, Invivo laboratories a.o. and can in some cases offer an essential insight into the root cause of symptoms, helping to identify health imbalances.
Some common tests include: Nutrient level testing; Comprehensive Stool analyses (eg. to determine the presence of pathogens or intestinal permeability or SIBO); Hormonal checks (eg. to determine links to PMS, endometriosis, fibroids, PCOS, infertility); Toxicity testing a.o.
The Next Step:
- Free email support between appointments (relevant to what we discussed during your consultation) is part of your initial visit.
- A 45 minute follow-up appointment is usually recommended 4-8 weeks later, esp after lab tests or if supplements have been recommended. This can either be in person or via skype or telephone.
- The cost of the 45-50 minute follow-up appointment is £50.00
Your consultation can take place at my Horton Clinic, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 7EP or by Skype/Facetime.
Home visits can also be arranged within a 20 klm radius; travel cost is additional.
I also run a clinic in Argostoli, Kephalonia, Greece. Please contact me for availability dates and cost in Euros.